Iba Professional Plant Keratin Protein Shampoo
- 25% off on MUST HAVE Combo + FREE Pouch & Beauty Blender
- Flat 30% OFF on Perfume Gift Set
- Get a FREE Festive Scarf on order of Rs 999
Professional formula that rebuilds hair structure for smoother, shinier, manageable hair
Best suited for dry, damaged, frizzy, brittle, chemically treated hair
- Helps rebuild damaged hair structure by replenishing vital proteins
- Creates a protective layer that works to prevent structural damage and assists smoothening of cuticles to retain color and moisture
- Contributes to reduction of frizz, acts to seal and repair split-ends making hair more manageable than before
- Effectively cleanses hair and scalp with high foaming sulfate-free formula
Iba products do not contain animal derivatives and are safe to use. However, please do conduct a patch test on your skin/hair before use to rule out any allergies or reactions.
Iba only uses high-quality, potent and effective ingredients. However, actual results may vary from person to person.
Iba does not guarantee specific results and if you are not satisfied with the product, please contact our customer care who will then initiate refunds/returns subject to Iba's terms & conditions.
A vegetable-based alternative to hydrolyzed animal keratin normally found in other keratin shampoos. It consists of wheat, soy, & corn proteins which mimic the functional ratio of protein in human hair. Plant Keratin therefore gives better absorption and anchoring of proteins to damaged hair for stronger conditioning, improved flexibility and reduced hair breakage.
WATER, SODIUM C14-16 ALPHA OLEFIN SULPHONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDO PROPYL BETAINE, COCO GLUCOSIDE AND GLYCERYL OLEATE, POLYQUATERNIUM 7, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN & HYDROLYZED SOYA PROTEIN & HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, COCAMIDE MONOETHANOLAMINE, PERFUME, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, PHENOXYETHANOL AND TRIETHYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, PEG-150-DISTEARATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA
How To Apply
Apply a generous amount to wet hair. Massage to work up a rich, creamy lather and then rinse. Repeat if needed.